Do It NOW!


Have you ever decided to start a new lifestyle change....tomorrow.... or Monday....or next month? And then followed this decision by throwing down with some pizza and desserts after every meal because this is your last big blow out? I know i have!

If you can relate to this, I want you to ask yourself the following questions the next time you're tempted to do this:

1-did this work out great the last time(s) I did it? (Guessing not if you're having to make the decision again.)
2-Is my plan to become healthier/thinner a truly sound plan if it begins with me eating everything that contradicts my plan?


Instead of the old "I'll do it tomorrow." Do it now! Right now, on a Saturday evening (or Sunday morning). Show yourself you mean business. Because EVERY SINGLE DAY, EVERY SINGLE CHOICE counts!!!!

Comments