BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!

Bringing Your Body Into Balance

My 100+ pound weight loss is what grabs people's attention. However, my weight loss was merely a side effect of finally taking my health and happiness into my own hands and finding that perfect balance. Body, mind, spirit. It all matters.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Whole30 Reset Day 25....Should I Start Over?

I have something that's really bugging me. I feel like I haven't done the Whole30 the right way. I actually read an article on their website recently about how a lot of people feel this way no matter what they do. While I have not once eaten a "no-no" food, I HAVE weighed....a lot....

I feel like this alone should make me start over because it is strictly against the rules. But the other thing that's really bothering me is I think I'm still eating for reasons other than hunger. I had slowly, so slowly I didn't even realize it right away, replaced chips made out of grains with plantain chips. I replaced sugary desserts with medjool dates. Obviously these are huge improvements but they still feed an emotional craving I'm having, not a physical one.

Plus, I just don't feel done yet! I feel like I need more time with these black and white rules before I release myself back into the wild. Honestly, I don't know that I should give myself that freedom of choice again until the freedom of choice no longer scares me!

So tomorrow's post may well be titled "Whole30, Round 2: Day 1"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!