BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!

Bringing Your Body Into Balance

My 100+ pound weight loss is what grabs people's attention. However, my weight loss was merely a side effect of finally taking my health and happiness into my own hands and finding that perfect balance. Body, mind, spirit. It all matters.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Three Easy, FAST, Healthy, Amazing Recipes That Will Take Care of Your Dinner Tonight

It's hard to cook healthy and it not take a ton of time. That's why combining these three recipes are my go-to combo when I'm short on time.
First, the main course:

Juicy Homemade Baked Burgers I also add some garlic powder into this mix. I will never fry a burger again after doing this! They come out tasting and feeling almost like sausage, they are so juicy!


And your sides:


Roasted Garlic Broccoli. This is honestly the most amazing thing ever. I seriously crave it sometimes the same way I crave chips.


"French Fries"
This one is the easiest of all. Cut some red potatoes into small "french fry" or thin "potato chip" shapes, grease a pan with coconut oil, line up the potatoes, salt to taste and bake them on 425 until they're a little brown and tender. It doesn't take long at all if you slice them small enough. My picky 7 year old loves them. I peel the (as he calls it) "yucky red wrapper" off so they look more like fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!