Three Easy, FAST, Healthy, Amazing Recipes That Will Take Care of Your Dinner Tonight

It's hard to cook healthy and it not take a ton of time. That's why combining these three recipes are my go-to combo when I'm short on time.
First, the main course:

Juicy Homemade Baked Burgers I also add some garlic powder into this mix. I will never fry a burger again after doing this! They come out tasting and feeling almost like sausage, they are so juicy!


And your sides:


Roasted Garlic Broccoli. This is honestly the most amazing thing ever. I seriously crave it sometimes the same way I crave chips.


"French Fries"
This one is the easiest of all. Cut some red potatoes into small "french fry" or thin "potato chip" shapes, grease a pan with coconut oil, line up the potatoes, salt to taste and bake them on 425 until they're a little brown and tender. It doesn't take long at all if you slice them small enough. My picky 7 year old loves them. I peel the (as he calls it) "yucky red wrapper" off so they look more like fries.

Comments