BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!

Bringing Your Body Into Balance

My 100+ pound weight loss is what grabs people's attention. However, my weight loss was merely a side effect of finally taking my health and happiness into my own hands and finding that perfect balance. Body, mind, spirit. It all matters.

Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015

There's something about Fall that really motivates me!! It always has. Something about the crisp coolness and quiet inspires me to be a better person. And this year is proving no different. I feel it deep in my core. I go on organizing and cleaning binges like a woman possessed. Okay, in all honesty, I guess I kind of do this all year but I get waaaay worse this time of year. I wasn't always that way though. I used to actually be quite the slob! However, I've learned over the years that there's nothing like a made bed, folded laundry and a clean car to make me feel in control when the rest of the day may be going to crap! So yeah, I'm taking it up a notch these last few days and purging, scrubbing, organizing and all those other lovely "ing" things that make me feel lighter inside. I also want to get back to daily blogging! Maybe not every day and almost definitely not on the weekends but I miss "talking out" my feelings and seeing my accomplished goals displayed on the screen.

So, being the nerd I am, I thought it would be fun to create a template to follow each day. I may tweak it as I go but here's what I have so far...


Today's Dietary/Fitness Goals:
100 oz water -hit about 90oz! Not bad!
2 servings of herbal tea -didn't happen. I'll try again tomorrow
Leg workout -done!
Something raw with 4 out of 6 meals -done!
Stop eating by 6pm... had a 100 calorie snack at 7pm. But it was healthy!
So I can be in bed by 9pm!! -9:20pm. I'll take it!


Other Goals:
learn 2 new TRX exercises -done!
spend 30  minutes uninterrupted quality time with Phoenix this evening -done! Plus some!


Meals:
You can look HERE on MyFitnessPal to see my food log for today

Workout:
-Legs
    20 fast TRX Squats
    3 sets 8 TRX pistol squats each leg
    Superset: 3 sets 12 hamstring rollouts on stability ball + 12 glute kickbacks each leg w/ heavy resistance band
    Superset: 2 sets 12 hip thrusts w/ 20# dumbbells + Sumo squats w/ 20 lb dumbbell
-15 minutes practicing new Zumba songs for November class


Then various movement while training my clients all day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!