November 2, 2015

There's something about Fall that really motivates me!! It always has. Something about the crisp coolness and quiet inspires me to be a better person. And this year is proving no different. I feel it deep in my core. I go on organizing and cleaning binges like a woman possessed. Okay, in all honesty, I guess I kind of do this all year but I get waaaay worse this time of year. I wasn't always that way though. I used to actually be quite the slob! However, I've learned over the years that there's nothing like a made bed, folded laundry and a clean car to make me feel in control when the rest of the day may be going to crap! So yeah, I'm taking it up a notch these last few days and purging, scrubbing, organizing and all those other lovely "ing" things that make me feel lighter inside. I also want to get back to daily blogging! Maybe not every day and almost definitely not on the weekends but I miss "talking out" my feelings and seeing my accomplished goals displayed on the screen.

So, being the nerd I am, I thought it would be fun to create a template to follow each day. I may tweak it as I go but here's what I have so far...


Today's Dietary/Fitness Goals:
100 oz water -hit about 90oz! Not bad!
2 servings of herbal tea -didn't happen. I'll try again tomorrow
Leg workout -done!
Something raw with 4 out of 6 meals -done!
Stop eating by 6pm... had a 100 calorie snack at 7pm. But it was healthy!
So I can be in bed by 9pm!! -9:20pm. I'll take it!


Other Goals:
learn 2 new TRX exercises -done!
spend 30  minutes uninterrupted quality time with Phoenix this evening -done! Plus some!


Meals:
You can look HERE on MyFitnessPal to see my food log for today

Workout:
-Legs
    20 fast TRX Squats
    3 sets 8 TRX pistol squats each leg
    Superset: 3 sets 12 hamstring rollouts on stability ball + 12 glute kickbacks each leg w/ heavy resistance band
    Superset: 2 sets 12 hip thrusts w/ 20# dumbbells + Sumo squats w/ 20 lb dumbbell
-15 minutes practicing new Zumba songs for November class


Then various movement while training my clients all day!






Comments