My Christmas Gift To....Me!


I'm about to work out...on Christmas. Why? Not because I'm compulsive. It's, instead, the same reason I didn't wake up to a Christmas breakfast of ham biscuits and cookies (like I used to every year). I love myself so much that I want to give myself the best Christmas gift possible. The gift of health, energy and happiness.

In the past, I would arrive into Christmas evening feeling absolutely miserable after eating horrible and sitting around all day. This year I feel so inspired, motivated and full of energy.

In the past, I would muddle through the last week of the year feeling even worse and waiting until January 1st to make the infamous New Year's resolutions. This year, I keep thinking "I still have one week left in 2012. Wonder what I can accomplish by 2013".
...
It's amazing how little shifts can make huge change over time. When you love and value yourself, you don't find excuses to abuse yourself. You, instead, find every excuse to do great things for yourself because you are worth it. And you ARE worth it. We ALL are worth it.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas full of love and happiness.

Comments