Monday Morning Motivation: You, 24 Hours From Now

Today's motivation is simple...what do you want your life to look like this time tomorrow? What will you be happy you did today?

So here are some questions you can envision asking yourself tomorrow.

Did I exercise yesterday?
How does my body feel? Did I feed myself good food?
Do I have regret for my actions?
Do I feel closer to, or further away from my goals?
Did I check something stressful off my "to do" list?

...and so on.

Now write your own questions to ask yourself tomorrow morning. Imagine answering them and how each answer will make you feel.

We are always being told to "live like there's no tomorrow." Problem is, for most of us, there IS a tomorrow! What will your tomorrow self be glad you did today?

Happy Monday!
Tammi

P.S. Do you want to have these Monday Morning Motivations delivered right to your inbox every week for free? Just click here to subscribe!

Comments