BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!

Bringing Your Body Into Balance

My 100+ pound weight loss is what grabs people's attention. However, my weight loss was merely a side effect of finally taking my health and happiness into my own hands and finding that perfect balance. Body, mind, spirit. It all matters.

Thursday, July 13, 2017

A Personal Plea: Help My Mother

I have literally never asked for money on this blog before. I've never charged for any information. I never would. I'm asking for money now but it's not for me, it's for my beloved mother....one of the few people on this earth worthy of me swallowing my pride and using the traffic of my blog for something other than the spread of information.

Please click on her link and read her story. If you can't give, please at least share her story.

Our family has witnessed my mother's suffering along with her strength and determination for over two years now. We aren't ready to say goodbye.

Charlotte's Next Chapter in Healing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!