BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!

Bringing Your Body Into Balance

My 100+ pound weight loss is what grabs people's attention. However, my weight loss was merely a side effect of finally taking my health and happiness into my own hands and finding that perfect balance. Body, mind, spirit. It all matters.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 18-20 of 28 Day Challenge: It's That Time Again. Weekend Challenge!

Here we are at our 3rd weekend challenge. Now's a great time to sit back and assess your progress (or lack thereof) at this point. If you've had zero success, this means you're aiming way too high. "But changing something so tiny and insignificant isn't going to make a difference, Tammi". Okay, so how have those big changes you resolved to make the last two weekends worked out for you. Are you a little better than you were a few weeks ago? Or are you perhaps a little more deflated and discouraged by your failure? Ask yourself, "where would I be right now if I had made even just the smallest change? Would I feel successful? Inspired? Would I be just a little healthier and better than I previously was?" If you fall into this category, aim lower and succeed this time around!

For those of you who have had success: Yay! I am so happy for you! Now it's time to build upon those changes by choosing one more tiny change that will set you up for success. Look back over your past weekend successes and revel in them. Really soak in that feeling of accomplishment and let it power you forward into this weekend.

We have one more weekend challenge coming up and I'm planning something a little different so make this weekend count!

I'll be out of town this weekend so I might have limited communication with you all but I look forward to reading your successes next week. Good luck!

Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!!